The following information is from the Glenview Police Department.
There were a number of residential burglaries and attempted burglaries in the most recent Glenview police blotters. They include:
- An employee of a bank reported a property owned by the bank in the 1700 block of Robin Ln. was burglarized. The burglary occurred between March 15 and April 25. Several appliances and fixtures were stolen. The estimated loss is $8,000.
- A resident of the 3200 block of West Lake Ave. reported between 10:50 a.m. and 2:45p.m. May 8, someone entered their residence through an unlocked bedroom window and stole $500 and jewelry, for a total loss of over $600.
- A resident in the 1800 block of Harrison St. reported they saw a broken downstairs basement window and noticed muddy shoe impressions on the rug in the basement leading from the window May 10. It appears the offender was scared off by the interior alarm as nothing was taken.
- A resident of the 3900 block of Michael Ln. reported when they arrived home May 12 they discovered someone forced entry through the front door of their home and searched through several rooms. It is unknown if anything was taken from the home.
- A resident of the 300 block of Nordica Ave. told their son they heard a noise in the house. The son checked the home on May 9 and discovered someone appeared to have tried to force the basement door open. Officers discovered damage to the door and the adjacent doorframe, totally $750.