Huntley police released the following reports this week:
- A retail theft report was taken at a store in the 12300 block of Route 47 on Dec. 17, police said.
- A wallet was stolen at a business in the 11800 block of Oak Creek Parkway on Dec. 17, reports stated.
- Ivan Espinoza, 20, of 2581 Henning Road, Hampshire, was charged with disorderly conduct on Dec. 17, police said. Espinoza was released with a notice to appear in McHenry County court on January 28.
- A 17-year-old boy from Lake in the Hills was charged with aggravated battery and disorderly conduct at Huntley High School, 13719 Harmony Road, on Dec. 18, police said. The juvenile was transported to McHenry County jail to await bond call. In the same incident a 16-year- old boy from Lake in the Hills was charged with two counts of disorderly conduct. The 16-year-old juvenile was released to his uncle and will be petitioned into McHenry County juvenile court, police said.
- A criminal damage to vehicle report was taken in the 10700 block of Shenandoah. The victim’s tire was punctured several times on Dec. 19, according to reports.
- A cell phone was reported stolen in the 12900 block of Del Webb Blvd. on Dec. 19, police said.
All individuals listed as arrested or charged with a crime in this press release are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.