Looking for a fun and safe place for you or your kids to celebrate after prom? Join LEAD and SpeakUP! for the " Extreme Post-Prom Party" at Six Flags Great America.
Departure:Buses will depart from the Gorton Community Center (400 E. Illinois Rd, Lake Forest). Gorton will be open between 12:30 - 1:45 a.m. for students to change clothes and hang out until buses depart. Students attending prom are encouraged to take an early bus back, then arrive at Gorton between 12:30 and 1:15 a.m. Last bus departs for Six Flags at 1:45 a.m. All buses will return to the Gorton parking lot by 6 a.m.
Safety and Security is Our #1 Priority:
- Only buses allowed. Students may not drive their own vehicles to Six Flags.
- Exclusive controlled event - no student in & out privileges.
- Private event - not open to the public! No long lines either!
- Local parents & community leaders will chaperone the entire event!
- Storage of prom attire will be provided. See website for more details.
Hurry! Space is Limited.
Tickets are only $45 per student which includes meal voucher.