Are you curious about Chinese culture? Would you like to take in the sights of Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou on a guided tour–and learn about business opportunities in China’s ever-expanding economy?
The Lemont Area Chamber of Commerce is planning a tour of seven of the top 10 tourist attractions in China, from Oct. 8-16, 2013.
Joanna Kmiec, executive director of the Lemont Chamber of Commerce, will be among a delegation of chamber executives from the Midwest taking a preview trip next month.
When Kmiec returns, she will share her adventures for those interested in making the trip next year at an informational meeting at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 24, at the Lemont Public Library, 50 E. Wend St.
Contact the chamber office at 630-257-5997 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a seat at the meeting.
If you are interested in joining the chamber delegation next year, here are a few details about the 2013 trip:
- Trip dates: Oct. 8-16, 2013
- Cost: $2,599 per person for the all-inclusive nine-day trip
- Upgrade to single occupancy is available for an additional $500
- To register, a $500 non-refundable deposit is required by May 1, 2013; balance is due in full by June 5, 2013
- Itinerary and dates subject to change
- Space is limited and early registration is recommended
- Airfare is direct from O’Hare International Airport in Chicago to Beijing and includes all domestic airfare and transfers in China
- Four- and Five-Star hotel accommodations
- Three meals per day
- Fluent English-speaking tour guides
- Air-conditioned, deluxe bus travel
- All sightseeing entrance fees included
- Tour itinerary includes Beijing, Shanghai, Suzhou and Hangzhou
For more information visit the chamber website at www.lemontchamber.com or call the chamber office at 630-257-5997.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are plenty of ways to keep up on Lemont news: