15 Sep 2014
57° Overcast
Patch Instagram photo by cmptactical
Patch Instagram photo by cmptactical

Gas Line Ruptures and Causes Mokena House Fire

No one injured in early Saturday morning fire.

Gas Line Ruptures and Causes Mokena House Fire Gas Line Ruptures and Causes Mokena House Fire

A natural gas line leading to a house in the 10600 block of First Court in Mokena ruptured early Saturday morning, sparking a fire that spread to the house and caused significant damage. No one was injured. The couple in the house and their dog escaped. The fire broke out about 4:30 a.m.


Share This Article