Football fanatics and sports strangers alike will be glued to the tube to see which team conquers the “Super Game” gridiron. Your job is to host the perfect pigskin party. Here are some must-have apps that will help you lift your hosting skills to the next level:
- Big Oven – Explore recipes and create crowd-pleasing menus in minutes. After customizing your menu, the app develops a shopping list to guide you from grocery store to game day.
- Super Bowl Trivia – Put your football knowledge to the test and navigate through trivia categories including stats, history and MVPs. This app allows you to challenge friends and compare scores, adding an extra edge of competition to your night.
- Muzy – Capture photos and make collages of fun party moments to share instantly via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and email. This app is a quick and easy way to keep the memories alive long after the helmets are put away.
- NFL Mobile – Receive up-to-the-minute scores, video highlights and custom team alerts.
- ESPN SportsCenter – Quickly see replays, relevant headlines, and instant analyses from ESPN personalities. Also, visit your team’s “Clubhouse” for team news.
- Muve Music – Choose from hundreds of game-ready songs on soundtrack albums from “NFL Film Series” and “Road to the Super Bowl” (or any of the other more than 17 million tracks) – even offline or out of network – as part of their mobile data plan, without using your data allotment or incurring additional charges. (Android)
Cricket Wireless makes it easy to download these apps for free without the worry of going over on your data allotment. Cricket Wireless knows families are stretched now more than ever before and offers no-contract service that includes unlimited talk, text, data and music – at half the price of AT&T and Verizon.
For more information on how to use these apps or Cricket’s wireless plans, contact me and I will set up an interview for you.