Tuesday, Dec. 25
Charles John Wold, 32, of the 1300 block of Ivy Lane was charged with driving under the influence and failure to reduce speed. He was stopped at the intersection of North Aurora Road and Route 59, according to police.
Monday, Dec. 24
Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, DUI
Police arrested Ryan Joseph Durso, 23, of the 2400 block of Dogwood Lane, at the intersection of Jefferson and Ogden Avenues. He was charged with DUI, speeding and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Possession of Stolen Property
Patrick Franklin Karney, 29, of Wheaton, was charged with possession of stolen property. Karney was transported to DuPage County Jail, according to reports.
Sunday, Dec. 23
- Police charged Nicholas Thomas Nelson, 20, of Stoney Brook Drive, with DUI and speeding.
- Police charged Megan Michel Dimonda, 28, of the 300 block of Basswood Drive, with DUI, interfering with an officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was stopped at the corner of South Washington Street and Olympus Drive, according to reports.
- Scott Lewis Makwoski, 29, of the 2900 block of Rutland Circle, was charged by Naperville police with DUI and improper lane use. He was stopped at the corner of 95th Street and Route 59, according to police.
Possession of Drugs, Paraphernalia
- Police charged Kevin Francis Guy, 21, of the 200 block of Douglas Avenue, with possession of cannabis, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a muffler. He was stopped at the corner of Eagle Street and Ogden Avenue, police said.
- Naperville police charged 49-year-old Jerry John Marquardt of Aurora with possession of controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving on a suspended license. He was pulled over near the intersection of West Jefferson Avenue and Route 59, according to reports.