Submitted by the Naperville Park District
The public is invited to enjoy free live music on the Riverwalk on Friday evenings beginning June 13 and continuing through August 8.
Concerts will be held from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Riverwalk Free Speech Pavilion located near the Dandelion Fountain at Jackson Avenue and Webster Street.
“Rollin’ on the River has become a summer tradition in downtown Naperville,” said Park District Sponsorships and Events Manager Brett Lindahl. “We bring local artists from a variety of musical styles to provide free, family-friendly entertainment in a beautiful outdoor setting.”
The summer concert schedule is as follows:
- June 13 Sinister Finch (Rock)
- June 20 Battle of the Bands 2nd and 3rd Place Winners: Dead Yet Alive (Naperville
- North High School) and Where It Starts (Neuqua Valley High School)
- June 27 Ted Slowik (Crafted Americana)
- July 11 Elizabeth Carol K (Acoustic Folk Indie)
- July 18 Andrew Huber (Acoustic Folk Rock)
- July 25 Dave Byron (Guitarist)
- Aug. 1 Bloody Mary (Rock)
- Aug. 8 School of Rock (Rock)
The 2014 Rollin’ on the River series is sponsored by Hugo’s Frog Bar, Meatheads Burgers and Fries, bd’s Mongolian Grill, and the Pooper Scoopers.