Pretty soon it will be the last robo call that you’ll have to suffer gladly and the Illinois 2012 primary will be history.
This time, however, Illinios’s late-in-the-season-primary counts, as least in terms of the GOP presidential primary and other local races around the Southland.
Do you think your vote in the Illinois primary matters? TELL US IN THE COMMENTS.
Our is bursting with information on all the day's races. Visit the page to read candidate questionnaires, explore past coverage and find links to voting information like polling place locations and judicial candidates.
Tonight the site will be hopping with news as we bring you live vote tallies. Starting at 7 p.m. Patch is your place for live election results.
We will also have a live blog that will bring you news and updates on the biggest races throughout the Chicago area, including the Republican presidential primary.
Yours truly will be stopping by a few polling places throughout the day, so check the Oak Lawn Patch Facebook page for updates and photos throughout the day.
Patch takes the "eenie, meenie, miny, mo" out of voting for judicial candidates.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website and enter your address in the Sample Ballot Builder.
- Polling locations: You can find your polling place through the Cook County Clerk's site.
- Voting Hours: Polls open at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
Reporting Vote Fraud and Voter/Election Information:
Cook County Clerk David Orr's office also will be fielding calls from voters now and until the polls close Tuesday, March 20. The Clerk's Office provides the following phone numbers:
- Election information, polling place location and other voter services (automated directory), 312-603-0906
- Voter verification, 312-603-0239
- Election information (Spanish), 312-603-6767
- Election information (Chinese), 312-603-6769
- Election information (Polish), 312-603-6770
- Disabled voters (hospitalized voters, curbside voting), 312-603-0929
- TDD (hearing impaired), 312-603-0902
To report voter fraud and other irregularities, first call the Cook County Clerk's office at 312-603-0909, then call Oak Lawn Patch at 708-990-4905. Let us know