Drechsler Brown & Williams
Nathan "Nate" Downey, of Oak Park. The U.S. Army veteran owned Dowey Real Estate during his career, and was also an amateur golfer who was on the development team for Point O'Woods Country Club in Benton Harbor, MI. He was a husband, father and grandfather.
- Dorothy Reed Spalding, 97, of Oak Park. The wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother was a nurse during her career. A memorial service will take place at 5 p.m. Feb. 26 at St. Giles Church, Oak Park. Memorials can be made to St. Mary's College (Class of 1965 Scholarship Fund), Notre Dame, IN.
- Dellwyn H. Meewes, 88, of Oak Park. The U.S. Army veteran served in World War II. Memorials for the husband, father, grandfather and great-grandfather can be made to to the school fund at Ascension Church parish, Oak Park.
Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home
- Stephanie H. Jevey (Jevusiak) (nee Bajak), 91, of Forest Park. The wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother was a home economics teacher at Riverside/Brookfield High School during her career. Memorials to a charity of choice can be made.
- Robert "Bob" Ramoska, 82, of Oak Park. The Korean War veteran held a career with CBS (WBBM-AM Radio) and WMAQ. A funeral mass will be held at 10 a.m. Feb. 28 at St. Paul of the Cross, Park Ridge.
- Margaret Schroeder, 93, of Oak Park. Memorials for the daughter and sister can be made to memorials to St. Paul Lutheran Church or Len-Rich Foundation at Luther High School North, Chicago; or Schroeder Scholarship at National University of Healthcare, Lombard.
Patch Funeral Home Guide
Are you looking for more information about area funeral homes and services? Would you care to review the services provided by a local funeral home? Click on the funeral home names to see the Patch Places listing for each business to write a review or learn more about the funeral home.
- Peterson-Bassi Chapels
- Woodlawn Funeral Home
- Zimmerman-Ehringer-Harnett Funeral Home
- Drechsler Brown & Williams