A two-bedroom, one-bathroom townhouse at 836 Hannah Ave., Forest Park, recently sold for $140,000.
The 938 square-foot town home was built in 1951. The home includes hardwood floors, a finished basement with an electric fireplace, and a patio in the backyard. Additionally, the eat-in kitchen has a new dishwasher and range, and the home's roof was replaced in 2001.
These other properties recently sold, according to public property records.
- 836 Hannah Ave.: $140,000
- 310 Lathrop Ave. 204: $26,000
- 1042 Forest Ave.: $173,000
- 622 Harrison St. 3N: $46,500
- 148 N. Austin Blvd. 1A: $35,000
- 728 S. Ridgeland: $335,000
- 330 S. Maple Ave.: $180,000
- 1173 S. Taylor Ave.: $344,000
- 529 N. Lombard Ave.: $315,000
- 6027 North Ave.: $110,000
- 141 Francisco Ter.: $274,000
- 1510 Monroe Ave.: $46,000
- 424 Park Ave. 405: $135,000
About this column: Each week, Sold! highlights a bit of information about a recent home sale to offer some perspective on the housing market. Looking to buy, sell or rent a property? Consult the Oak Park-River Forest and Forest Park Patch Real Estate Directories.
Want more stories like this? Follow us on Facebook and sign up for our newsletter: