- Storm Damage - 2013 brought many storms that left damage on roofs, siding, gutters and fascia. Trees have fallen onto homes and garages during severe storms.
- Water Damage - April's shower left many people with sewer back up, flooding water that entered the home and sump pumps that failed. Frozen pipes are bursting and causing water leaks. Ice damping has cost damage to many roofs. Hoses to washers and dish washers are coming undone causing water leaks. Damaged roofs are causing water to enter the home and caused mold.
- Mold Damage - Moisture issues that have been left untreated have lead to mold.
- Fire Damage - Many fires that have been reported are a result of cooking, cigarettes, faulty wiring and electrical equipment.
- Smoke Damage - Lingering smoke is the result of any fire big or small.
Prepare yourself by having someone to turn to that knows how to address any type of property damage. Rainbow International of South & West Suburbs is ready to assist you if you ever need help restoring your property. Our team of experts can handle any type of property claim stemming from water, fire, smoke, wind or mold damage. We work directly with your insurance provider to get you back home. Rainbow International of South & West Suburbs services the city of Evergreen Park along with the Chicagoland area. We are available 24/7 and can assist you at any time of the day or night.
Emergency Hotline: 708-460-0911
Photos of Rainbow Internationals work:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbow-International-of-South-West-Suburbs/211496272371049