of Skokie - Early Voting Spring 2014
Early voting for the March 18, 2014 primary election begins Monday, March 3, 2014 and ends on Saturday March 15, 2014 at Skokie Village Hall, 5127 Oakton Street, Skokie. Any registered voter in suburban Cook County may vote early at this location or any other designated early voting location.
Voters also can cast a ballot by mail, whether or not they'll be out of town election day, if they request a ballot by March 13.
The offices up for election include positions for the following:
· United States Senator
· Lieutenant Governor
· Attorney General
· Secretary of State
· Representatives in Congress
· State Senators
· Representatives in the General Assembly
· Commissioners of the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago (3 to be nominated)
· President of the Cook County Board of Commissioners
· County Clerk of Cook County
· Treasurer of the Cook County
· Sheriff of Cook County
· Assessor of Cook County
· County Commissioners of Cook County
· Commissioner of the Board of Review of Cook County (District 3)
· Supreme, Appellate, Circuit and Sub-circuit Judges
· Township Committeemen
· State Central Committeeman (Democratic Party)
· Local Offices (if applicable)
For further information please contact the office of Skokie Village Clerk Pramod Shah at 847/933-8203.