Citizens will have the opportunity to testify Monday at public hearing about reallocating funds to cover overages in some departments. See the resolution here.
The town meeting will be at 7:30 p.m. on Monday, March 17. Here's the full agenda:
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Approval of Agenda
4. Presentation: Student Achievement Award to Matthew Resnik of Southampton Middle School
5. Approval of Minutes
6. Public Hearing on Resolution 1021-14 : Mid-Year 2014 Budget Amendment
7. Unfinished Business: Resolution 1021-14 : Mid-Year 2014 Budget Amendment
8. New Business
- a. Professional Auditing Services Contract Extension
- b. Actuarial Analysis Contract for GASB Statements No. 67 and No. 68 Accounting and Financial Reporting for Pensions
- c. Reappointment of Christopher Streett to the Economic & Community Development Commission
- a. The Annual Kite Day Festival will be on April 12 at Rockfield Park ball fields from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., sponsored by the Town of Bel Air and APG Federal Credit Union. For more information, please call 410-838-4781.
- b. Rockfield Manor’s Annual Easter Egg Hunt also takes place on April 12. Grounds open at 10 a.m. and the hunt begins promptly at 11 a.m. For more information, please call 410-638-4565.
11. Commissioner's Comments
The meeting takes place at Town Hall, 39 N. Hickory Ave., in Bel Air.