There's still some football to be played yet, but the NFL's "big enchilada" -- the 2014 Super Bowl-- is getting closer.
So here are some key facts to help you start preparing for the big game.
- WHEN: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014.
- KICKOFF TIME: 6:25 p.m. Eastern time.
- WHERE: East Rutherford, N.J. Really. According to the official website, it's being billed as the "first outdoor, cold weather Super Bowl."
- WHO'S PLAYING: Still to be determined. The teams will be known after games on Sunday, Jan. 19: New England- Denverand San Francisco- Seattle.
- TV: Fox Sports will televise the game.
- HALFTIME SHOW: Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Pepperswill perform.
-- What are your Super Bowl plans? Which teams do you think will make it to the big game? Tell us in the comments below.