Jul 29, 2014
63°
Clear

Ill Acton Resident Almost Overcome by CO Gas

The following information was supplied by the Acton Police Department. Where arrests are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.

Ill Acton Resident Almost Overcome by CO Gas

A Newtown Road resident who told the Acton Police Department he was not feeling well the morning of Oct. 30 was inhaling carbon monoxide gas.

Officers were dispatched at 11:26 a.m. and found low levels of CO in the basement from a generator.

Emergency personnel ventilated the building.

The resident was not hospitalized.

In other police news from Oct. 30:

  • Officers responded to Ashwood Road for a report of residents trying to remove downed wires.
  • A Spruce Street resident reported a larceny of prescription drugs.
  • Officers responded to Great Road for a motor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.
  • A Davis Road resident reported a stolen car. The daughter of the caller had the car and was able to make an agreement.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!