21 Aug 2014
74° Overcast
Patch Instagram photo by hugo.wilson
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses
Patch Instagram photo by konjoiansgreenhouses

Huge N. Andover Blaze Reportedly Caused by Smoker

The fire displaced a family of three.

Huge N. Andover Blaze Reportedly Caused by Smoker
A three-alarm fire that heavily damaged a North Andover residence on Second Street April 4 was caused by the "careless" disposal of smoking materials,  according to the Eagle-Tribune.

The blaze happened at a building at 103-105 Second Street. No one was injured. The Red Cross said it helped a family of three displaced by the fire.

A bystander captured  the above Instagram video of fire crews responding to the scene.

Share This Article