By Les Masterson
Murder suspect Philip Chism reportedly assaulted a female employee of the Department of Youth Services in Boston on Monday.
Chism, who is awaiting trial in the 2013 murder of Danvers High School teacher Colleen Ritzer, is now being held at the Boston Medical Center, according to NECN.
Ritzer lived in Andover. Last month, thousands turned out for a memorial race in her honor.
Patch archive about the case:
- Investigators Say Chism Confessed to Murder of Teacher
- Chism Indicted on Additional Count of Rape in Ritzer Murder
- Chism Arraigned Wednesday in Murder of Teacher Colleen Ritzer
- Court Records Say Chism Left Note ‘I Hate You All’ Next to Victim’s Body
- Student Says Chism Upset By Teacher’s Mention of ‘Tennessee’