The reports the following recent arrests:
- Jose W. Lliguicota, 26, of Attleboro was arrested near Exit 3 on Interstate 95 on a warrant. He was charged with failure to appear for jury duty.
- Pedro Arnoldo Esteban-Ramirez, 24, of Attleboro was arrested at his home on Fourth Street on suspicion of assault and battery domestic.
- Rebecca Andrews, 21, of Norton was arrested on Park Street on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and possession of less than an ounce of marijuana.
- Daniel J. Stone Jr., 36, of Johnston was arrested at on suspicion of assault and battery domestic.
- Nicholas James Batista, 20, of Norton was arrested on a warrant at a home on Dean Street. He was charged with attempt to commit a crime.
- Sean M. Hughes, 40, of Pawtucket was arrested on Glenwood Circle on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
- Nicholas P. Smith, 19, of Cumberland was arrested near on Newport Avenue on suspicion of shoplifting.
- Edmund Cyrille Gagne, 23, of Attleboro was arrested at a home on Thacher Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct and another unspecified offense.
- Daniel P. Larkin, 24, of Attleboro was arrested on South Avenue on suspicion of operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs (second offense), negligent operation of a motor vehicle, Class C drug possession and Class B drug possession.
- Eileen M. Clifford, 25, of Boston was arrested near on Newport Avenue on a warrant and on suspicion of malicious destruction of property under $250. She was charged with shoplifting.
- Joshua J. Walsh, 24, of Attleboro was arrested on Lockwood Avenue on suspicion of larceny over $250.
- Alex Lopez, 38, of Central Falls, was arrested at the on Washington Street on a warrant and on suspicion of shoplifting.