- *11:25 a.m. Benjamin Medina, 33, of 178 Park St. was arrested at his home on a warrant and charged with an uninsured motor vehicle or trailer.
- 7:57 p.m. Earl King, 26, of Roxbury was arrested at North Ave. for suspicion of threat to commit a crime, disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
- 12:48 a.m. Robert Clark, 24, of 108 James St. was arrested at County St. for disturbing the peace.
- 9:50 p.m. Andrew Scarpetti, 23, of Pawtucket was arrested at Washington St. on a warrant and charged with unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- 1:20 a.m. Michael Rice, 21, of Wrentham was arrested on a warrant and charged with possession of liquor under 21.
- 11:55 a.m. Rafael Cardona, 25, of 12 Oakland Ave. Apt. 2 was arrested on a warrant and charged with intimidating a witness.
- 12:49 p.m. Isiah Moore, 23, of 15 Doral Ln. was arrested at Bacon St. for suspicion of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, and no inspection sticker.
- 6:15 p.m. Liza Burns, 38, of 195 Brown St. was arrested at Allen Ave. for suspicion of 2nd offense OUI liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, drinking alcohol from an open container and second offense OUI, drugs.
- 9:19 p.m. Joseph Owens, 33, of 33 Benefit St. Apt. 3 was arrested at his home for suspicion of domestic assault and battery.