[UPDATE Monday, 11 a.m.]
1. Mostly sunny: Today will be mostly sunny and clear with a high near 34 degrees and a low around 26, according to the National Weather Service.
2. Questionnairey at Kings: Here's a game the late, great Richard Dawson would love. Play the Family Feud-like Questionnairey at Kings on Mondays at 8 p.m. (Note: Because of a private event, there will be no Quetionnairey today. The event is typically held every Monday at 8 p.m.)
3. Signs of Freedom: There's still time to check out the Signs of Freedom exhibit at the Museum of African American History. Learn about the civil rights era from signs and photographs. Tickets are $5.
4. School Committee: The Boston Public School Committee will meet tonight at 6 p.m. in the school administration building at 26 Court St. Meetings are open to the public and can be viewed on Boston City Television on Comcast Channel 24 and RCN Channel 13 and online via live stream. View the full agenda at bostonpublicschools.org.
5. Sox signing: Meet the newest Boston Red Sox players and up-and-coming minor leaguers on Saturday, Jan. 19 as they sign autographs at the Jimmy Fund’s “New Stars for Young Stars VIII.” The event will run from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Jillian’s Boston and will feature a buffet lunch, sports memorabilia sale, opportunity drawing, silent auction and bowling. Tickets cost $89 per person. Get tickets or learn more at jimmyfund.org/new-stars or by calling 800-52-JIMMY.