1. Weather: More showers and thunderstorms, but the sun will peek out for a high near 72. The rain continues into the evening with a low around 59.
2. While you might not possess the wine cellar of a Master Sommelier, this summer you can experience wine as if you did. George Miliotes, one of the world's few Master Sommeliers, is sharing nine of his personal favorites from around the world during a special event at the Capital Grille. It's $25 per person, and you can enjoy as many glasses as you'd like during dinner. The special runs from July 9 - September 2, so reserve your table now.
3. Sunrise Yoga: Up and at ‘em! Start your day with some centering a yoga at the Wharf District Parks, High Street & Atlantic Ave. at 7:45 a.m. This free event is open to all ages, hosted by Chuan Body and Soul. Bring your own yoga mat or towel.
4. Boston Tea Party Museum Opening: Tours from the Boston Tea Party Ships and Museums begin today! The new museum at the Congress Street Bridge includes interactive exhibits, living history programs, artifacts on display and much more. The museum is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5. Self Protection Boston 1-Week Course:
Self defense classes for women ages 18 to 25 are being held at the
Charlestown Maritime Center, 3rd Floor
200 Terminal St. Short courses, programs and seminars will be held to provide personal security for women. A certificate will be awarded once the course is completed.