1. Today will be sunny, with a high near 37, and clouds moving in at night. The weekend looks similar, with sun but chilly temps in the upper 30's. Perfect for staying inside and watching football.
2. Rumor has it Olympian Meb Keflezighi, who placed fifth in the Boston Marathon in 2010 (with a knee injury) is in town today. Well, it's a pretty reliable rumor, so check back later on for a story.
3. In terms of rudeness, Back Bay is way down there at 13 percent, according to from our nonscientific poll. Clearly voters were not thinking about walking down Newbury Street in the summer, and instead recalled hazy nights at Irish pubs, securing Southie as the 'winner' with 22 percent of the votes.
4. In case you missed it, it seems Morton's Steakhouse, which recently into the vacant Border's location on Boylston,
5. There are many places to watch the Super Bowl. But what place is the best? on your favorite bar, and find out who has what specials (including a $10,000 game-prediction contest.)