1. Thanksgiving Dinner in the Back Bay: Still no plans for Turkey Day? Sounds like a great reason to have a local restaurant take care of the details for you. The Fairmont Copley Plaza and Top of the Hub are both offering Thanksgiving dinner – but hurry and make a reservation to get in. (Scampo is as well but the dinner is all sold out).
2. Mousercise: Using a Computer Mouse: Get comfortable using a computer mouse with Mousercise. The Boston Public Library is offering this free workshop today at 2 p.m.
3. Betrayal: For seven years, Emma and Jerry engage in a passionate love affair, deceiving their spouses, each other, and at times, even themselves. Nobel Laureate Harold Pinter explores the complexities of love, guilt, and duplicity in this Olivier Award-winning classic at Boston University Theatre, showing Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m. See here for a full schedule.
4. Thanksgiving Information: Throughout the day, Patch will be posting Thanksgiving information like the 2012 MBTA Thanksgiving Schedule, AAA Thanksgiving Travel Info and more.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service is predicting a cloudy day with a high of 50 degrees. The evening will cool down to 39 degrees.