1. Charlie in the City: A real-life Charlie will be out and about today to promote the MBTA's . He'll be on Beacon Hill, at the State House steps, from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. and will spend the following hour at the Swan Boats in the Public Garden. If you miss him (and you really want to see him), he'll be at the Downtown Crossing store between 5:30 to 6 p.m.
2. Redistricting Boston: The is expected to vote on a redistricting map today during the weekly Council's meeting. Insiders in City Hall have predicted the vote could get fiery. The meeting starts at noon in City Hall.
3. Film Screening: Grand Paris: The President and the Architect: Icarus Films is presenting a screening of Grand Paris: The President and the Architect at 6 p.m. at the Boston Society of Architects Space, 290 Congress St., Boston.
4. Mayor Menino’s Movie Nights: Come down to LoPresti Park ( 33 Sumner St., Boston) to watch “Puss in Boots” tonight at 7:40 p.m. as part of the City of Boston’s ParkARTS program. Bring your own chairs and blankets.
5. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a warm, sunny day with a high of 80 degrees. The evening will be clear with a low of 65 degrees.