1. The future of a new $19 million town library – with nearly $9 million in state grant money in the balance – will be discussed tonight at , 266 Beech St., beginning at 7 p.m. when the sub committees of the Board of Selectmen, School Committee and Board Library Trustees meet regarding the trustee's hope to construct the new structure on school property at the Concord Avenue Field.
2. The Friends of Belmont Public Library will be holding a meeting at the 's Assembly Room from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
3. Yoga, taught by professional instructors, is being held from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Plymouth Congregational Church, 582 Pleasant St, in Gardiner Hall at the back of the church. $10. All levels welcome just bring your own mat if you can. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.
4. A sampling of beers from the importing company Merchant du Vin will be tasted at the , 51 Leonard St. beginning at 5 p.m. Included will be Westmalle Dubbel & Tripel (Trappist), Rochefort 6, 8, and 10 (Trappist), Orval (Trappist) and Lindeman's Lambic's. Don't miss this free tasting! http://www.bostoncraftbeercellar.com
5. This weekend: in the 60s. And remember, this week begins so get those paper bags filled with winter debris.