1. Come see educators like School Superintendent Tom Kingston put on an apron and sling some pasta at the 's annual Spaghetti Dinner at the beginning at 6 p.m. For $10 for adults $5 for children, 12 or under, and $7 for seniors, 65 or older, you come join the Rotary Club in this fun opportunity to socialize with the community while helping out the club's scholarship fund for Belmont students. Ice cream will be provided by Belmont's Rancatore's.
2. There is literally a cast of hundreds on the stage and behind it working together to present the ." This family-friendly Disney musical will be performed tonight at 7 p.m. at the's auditorium. Do not miss the production. Tickets are at the door.
3. Well-loved local musician Liz Buchanan performs original children songs and traditional favorites in the Assembly Room of the beginning at 10:30 p.m.
4. Drop-in on a brand new Vinyasa-style yoga class, taught by professional instructors, at the , at 9:15 a.m. All levels welcome. Please bring your own mat. Free parking on Pleasant, Leonard and in the Claflin Street Parking Lot behind Belmont Center. The positioning will take place in Gardner Hall, at the back of the church – enter the hall from Alexander Street entrance. $10 for the session. Childcare is available for $6 per child. All proceeds benefit Plymouth Nursery School.
5. at 404 Trapelo Rd. is now offers a great opportunity for anyone who's interested in getting started in beading. Today at 11:30 a.m., the store is offering a free beginner beader class. Learn the difference between different beads, stringing materials, findings, etc. And of course, learn how to crimp.