Photo credit: Common Ground Facebook page
Common Ground, the new gastropub in Arlington Center, is holding on-site job interviews from noon to 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday, Sept. 3 and 4, at 319 Broadway for the following positions:
- Bartenders – two years experience minimum
- Cooks – experience preferred
- Manager/event coordinator
- Servers – experience preferred but not mandatory, event/function experience a definite plus
- Sous chef – experience a must
Common Ground is asking applicants to bring a resume and photo if possible. The photo simply helps the restaurant put a name with a face and is not a must, according to Common Ground’s Craiglist post.
If you cannot make it either day but are interested in applying, send Common Ground a resume via the Craigslist post.
Common Ground, which has a location in Allston, is moving into 319 Broadway, the former Gemma space.