1. Weather: The National Weather Service predicts a rainy day with a high of 62. The evening will have more rain and patchy fog. The temperature will drop to about 44.
2. Story Time at Henry Bear's Park: All ages are welcome, and no sign up is necessary for free story time at Henry Bear’s Park at 11 a.m..
3. Art and Architecture Tour: The Boston Public Library is offering a free, one hour long tour, highlighting the architecture of Charles Follen McKim and Philip Johnson, as well as the many works of famed sculptors and painters at 2:30 p.m..
4. balletFIT™ with Gina: Create the long lines of a dancer’s body in this intense one hour workout with hand weights. The class will improve flexibility, balance, and strength. This class begins at 6 p.m. at DanceFIT Studio and costs $15.
5. Zumba® With Maeve: Come sweat it out at Zumba with Maeve at 7 p.m. ad DanceFIT studio.