1. Looks like the rain that started last night won't let up today. 30 to 40 percent chance of heavy rains today, the National Weather Service even warns of a possibility of thunderstorms, mostly after 3 p.m. Otherwise, partly sunny day, partly cloudy night, and highs and lows of 84ºF and 65ºF.
2. ) is setting off from the today. At 10:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., you can watch an Arabian prince cunningly and courageously battle his way out of a dungeon. Tickets are $10.
3. Provided it doesn't get rained out, Dusty Gray will play the at 6 p.m. tonight. Head to , provided you don't need an umbrella, for a free country rock concert.
4. If you already know "How to Live Safely in a Science Fictional Universe," you may already know of " is the subject of his talk at the tonight, 7 p.m.
5. Waltham-based Center for Digital Imaging Arts is starting up a new photography show at the. Catch the 7 p.m. tonight. Look at the high-quality photos of the museum exhibits, and see the origin of water through a whole new lens.