1. 62ºF and sunny for most of the day, chance of fog in the area before 10 a.m., dipping to a low of 40ºF in the evening. The National Weather Service also predicts about a 20 percent chance of overnight showers.
2. is running a fundraiser for Avon Walk for Breast Cancer today. How does work? Simply order a pizza from them today, and use the code “ALLYAVONWALKS” when you check out. 10% of proceeds go to Allison Pelle's goal of $1800 for the walk.
3. If you're hoping to tone your body, especially in a hurry, then you may need to go to boot camp. starts at 5:40 a.m. today, at 361 Pond Ave, near Jamaica Pond. You can take classes from 5:40 a.m. to 6:40 a.m. on Monday through Thursday, or 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
4. The Muddy River is part of Brookline's history, and follows much of the town's border with Boston. If you're interested in keeping the area looking nice, then join the at 6:30 p.m. tonight, at 280 Fenway in Boston.
5. All are welcome to attend the at 7 p.m. tonight. It kicks off at the .