- There's a 50 percent chance of showers today, lowering to a 30 percent chance in the evening, based on National Weather Service predictions for Brookline today. Highs will be about 68ºF, with lows of 58ºF expected in the evening.
- He's a performer, a musician, and a-coming to : will be going on at 3 p.m. As with many EPOCH events, it's free but with limited space, it's best to call Julie Bolt at 617-879-2589.
- Prostate cancer is a dangerous illness, and the best way to treat it is with early detecting. To that end, there is a free at 2014 Washington St in Newton today, at 5 p.m.
- Video didn't kill the radio star. The , meeting at at 6:30 p.m. today will show you how to use ham radio, or even ramp up for a technician-class license from the FCC.
- Beethoven, considered one of the great composers, was deaf. He's not the only one. "" playing tonight at the , with an appearance by the director: Ann Marie “Jade” Bryan. As two musicians are fascinated by a deaf woman whose ideas about music change their own: acceptance as a precursor to love. Tickets run $12, and the show starts at 7 p.m., with an introduction from the director.
Brookline Patch Find Your Patch
Find Your Community
Find your Patch by name or zipcode.