Monday, December 30-
- At 6:40 a.m. a caller at the Keurig building construction site reported the theft of a copper pipe worth $2,000 over the weekend.
- At 11:37 a.m. a caller from Burlington High School reported that front door cameras from the high school and Pine Glen Elementary were stolen over winter break.
- At 11:44 a.m. a caller reported past harassment from his ex-girlfriend. He said the night before he was at Uno's and was unaware that his ex was also at the bar. The caller said she called the police and said he was harassing her which turned out to be a baseless accusation. Police advised the caller to seek a harassment prevention order.
- At 5:34 p.m. police arrested Michael Buono, 23, of 122 Eleventh Street, Apartment 306, Lowell, on a charge of shoplifting $100+ by asportation. Arrest made after Market Basket reported a shoplifter.
- At 5:40 p.m. a woman at Market Basket reported that another driver cut her off and began banging on her window and yelling at her. Suspect was a white male operating an older Chevy Blazer with New Hampshire plates.
- At 9:44 p.m. a caller reported his motor vehicle was stolen while parked at the Burlington Mall. There were also six CPR mannequins worth $400 each in the vehicle.
- At 11:33 a.m. a caller at Brookstone reported the theft of a projector. Suspect caught on video surveillance.
- At 6 p.m. police arrested Kevin Kimbowa, 41, of 11 North Road, Billerica, on a charge of shoplifting by concealing merchandise. Arrest made after Old Navy reported a male shoplifter.