Friday, June 20
- At 12:25 a.m. a man said his daughter’s boyfriend was heading to the home, but is not welcome at the residence. There was no issue upon police arrival as the boyfriend did not arrive.
- At 12:44 a.m. a two-car crash was reported on Route 128 North. State Police arrested a man with no Massachusetts ID or registration for operating under the influence of liquor.
- At 6:53 a.m. callers reported a car into a fire hydrant and sign post on Terrace Hall Ave. The vehicle crossed the double line, went over the curb, struck the granite fence post and fire hydrant and then proceeded back onto the other side of the road and damaged the front lawn of a Bedford Street home, all while dragging the fire hydrant back across the road. The operator was transported to Lahey Clinic. Police summonsed Matthew J. Lee, 46, of 1 Baron Park Lane Apr. 19, Burlington, for second offense operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 10:31 a.m. an Extended Stay America manager reported that a former tenant was trying to gain entry by force. The suspect fled prior to police arrival.
- At 6:23 p.m. a Mall Road caller requested assistance with a turkey and her nine chicks attempting to cross the street. No cruisers were available at the time.
- At 11:03 p.m. on Farms Drive, a resident reported a broken window in his apartment. An officer requested an ambulance for the resident.
Saturday, June 21
- At 7:50 a.m. a resident on Arthurwoods Ave. told police his vehicle was taken from his driveway.
- At 9:01 a.m. a dead raccoon was reported in a lawn on Lexington Street.
- At 9:38 a.m. officers were called to Cambridge Savings Bank on Cambridge Street where the windows in the rear of the building were broken sometime overnight. Two small six inch by six inch thick glass sections were broken but entrance was not gained.
- At 3:50 p.m. a Farms Drive caller requested to be transported to the hospital. The man was transported to Lahey Clinic.
- At 4:36 p.m. a caller reported a man who may be passed out in his car on Cambridge Street.