Cancer directly affects millions of Americans a year and indirectly affects us all. A local group, in partnership with the American Cancer Society, is inviting the community to join them in taking a stand against this disease.
According to a release from the Relay For Life Burlington Committee, preparations for this year's Relay for Life are underway. They are now inviting the community to a kick-off event on Tuesday, Jan. 22 at Temple Shalom Emeth.
Last year’s American Cancer Society Relay For Life of Burlington was truly amazing. And this year, with your help, we plan to soar even higher!
- Who: You! (And bring along your team’s new or returning captain and/or anyone interested in Relay).
- What: Relay For Life of Burlington Kickoff Celebration
- When: Tuesday, January 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- Where: Temple Shalom Emeth Social Hall (16 Lexington Street, Burlington)
- Why: To learn more about the 2013 Relay For Life of Burlington, register your team, and learn the updates for 2013, pick up your team captain packet and enjoy light refreshments!
If you’ve already registered online for this year’s Relay, log in to your My Relay dashboard and recruit team members to join you at the launch event.
Hope you’re ready! See you soon!
- Relay For Life Burlington Committee