Friday, June 6
- At 12:50 a.m. a rollover crash was reported on Wing Terrace. The Burlington Fire Department was notified and AT&T was as well.
- At 5:37 a.m. a Hilltop Drive resident reported that a tree fell down across the road and there were wires down as well. NStar and the Department of Public Works responded to the scene.
- At 11:24 a.m. Billerica Police reported an erratic operating entering Burlington on Lexington Street. Police said the party checked out OK. The driver said she was being followed and was trying to get away.
- At 1:22 p.m. a Cambridge Street caller reported that she left her purse in her carriage while putting her groceries away and did not realize she left it behind. She returned two minutes later and the purse was gone.
- At 3:21 p.m. a man was reported down on Cambridge Street who had been riding a bike in the area. The Fire Department located the man, who had crashed his bike. He declined treatment.
Saturday, June 7
- At 12:46 a.m. a Manhattan Drive caller reported that he heard a vehicle drive by and knock his mailbox over. Police checked the area, and this was the only mailbox vandalized in the area.
- At 11:35 a.m. a caller reported that someone upgraded his cell phone and used his identity. The incident occurred at the T-Mobil store at the Burlington Mall on June 5.
- At 1:13 p.m. a skateboarder was struck by a motor vehicle on Long Street. The person was transported to an area hospital by the Burlington Fire Department.
- At 6:08 p.m. Newbury Comics called police to report a past theft. The youth suspects allegedly stole numerous t-shirts and a cowboy hat before leaving the area.
- At 6:46 p.m. loss prevention from Macy’s reported a female shoplifter in custody. A 43-year-old Brookline woman was summonsed for larceny over $250.