Sunday, June 22
- At 1:49 a.m. a K-9 unit was deployed to Lake Circle to develop a track on a teenager. No track was established as officers learned the teenager has been missing since about 8 p.m. The K-9 searched the neighborhood but could not locate the youth.
- At 2:33 a.m. on Olean Road a reported disturbance took place between two individuals. Police found a boyfriend-girlfriend argument, but the male left before police arrival and the female said the dispute was settled.
- At 7:45 a.m. emergency dispatch received a report of an unresponsive man in the pool at the Hilton Garden Inn. A 33-year-old man was transported to Lahey Clinic by ambulance. The incident is under investigation.
- At 11:46 a.m. a woman reported that she left her gold necklace in a Middlesex Turnpike dressing room, and the necklace has since possibly been stolen.
Monday, June 23
- At 10:54 a.m. three laptops were reported stolen from Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. Security reported that the computers were taken front the sixth floor Gastro Lab. They are valued at $2,000 each.
- At 5:13 p.m. a shoplifter was reported at Express on Middlesex Turnpike. Following the incident, police arrested Jamila Smith, 33, of 2 Hamilton Way, Holbrook. Smith was charged with shoplifting greater than $300 by concealing, receiving stolen property greater than $250 and subsequent offense of receiving stolen property less than $250.
- At 9:07 p.m. a Birchcrest Street caller said she just paid for a vehicle less than two hours ago and it was already starting to overheat. The resident requested police assistance trying to get her money back. The property was to be returned and money given back to the woman.
- At 11:30 p.m. a McCafferty Way caller requested an ambulance for a man to be transported to the hospital. An ambulance transported the man to Lahey Clinic.