Jul 28, 2014
71°
Overcast

Ambulance Called to Starbucks for Allergic Reaction

Information provided by the Chelmsford Fire Department.

Ambulance Called to Starbucks for Allergic Reaction
The following incidents were provided by the Chelmsford Fire Department, taking place between February 23 and March 1.

Sunday, Feb. 23
  • At 1:45 a.m. an elderly woman on Lantern Lane reported that she was having difficulty breathing.
  • Several units from the Chelmsford Fire Department assisted the Chelmsford Police Department on a search for a missing man in the area of Horseshoe Road.
  • Firefighters were called to investigate the smell of natural gas in a home on Pinewood Road.
Monday, Feb. 24
  • At 9:08 a.m. an ambulance was called to Chelmsford Street where an elderly woman fell.
  • Firefighters were called to Eldorado Road to investigate an outside fire.
  • On Princeton Street, a 33-year-old man suffered a laceration to his hand, requiring medical assistance.
  • A crash was reported on Route 495 with unknown injuries involving a Manchester, N.H., woman.
Tuesday, Feb. 25
  • At 6:29 a.m. smoke was reported in the area of Proctor Road. Several crews were dispatched to the area for what was believed to be a brush, grass fire.
Wednesday, Feb. 26
  • On North Road at 12:39 a.m., firefighters were called for a report of a four-year-old child who was out of control.
  • An ambulance was sent to Chelmsford Street for a woman who fell outside of a salon, suffering unknown injuries.
Thursday, Feb. 27
  • A 67-year-old man was bleeding from his leg on Littleton Road, requiring an ambulance for treatment.
  • The Nurse's Office at a Chelmsford school called for an ambulance for a six-year-old patient with some difficulties.
  • On Montcastle Drive at 6:46 p.m., a 25-year-old man was found unresponsive after ingesting an alcohol-based product.
Friday, Feb. 28
  • At 10:02 a.m. an ambulance was called to Starbucks on Drum Hill Road for a seven-year-old suffering from an allergic reaction.
  • The smell of gas was reported in the area of Pine Hill Road.
  • A customer at McDonald's on Drum Hill Road required assistance from the Fire Department. Responders issued a Section 12 transport for the Worcester resident.
Saturday, March 1
  • On Tobin Ave., a 79-year-old resident was having difficulty breathing.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!