Below is a complete list of meetings that will take place in town in the upcoming days.
Tuesday, May 27
- The CIVIC Committee holds a meeting at 8 a.m. inside the Java Room on Littleton Road.
- Chelmsford's School Committee gets back to work with a meeting that begins at 7 p.m. and takes place in the conference room of the school administrative building.
- Also meeting on Tuesday, the Historical Commission gathers inside Room 200 of Town Hall.
- Wednesday's only meeting will be held by the Council on Aging Capital Planning Committee. The group meets at 1 p.m. inside the Chelmsford Senior Center at 75 Groton Road.
- The final meeting of the week takes place on Thursday at 7 p.m. The Board of Appeals meets inside Room 204 of Town Hall.