Below is a complete list of meetings that will take place in town in the upcoming days.
Monday, May 5
- The Chelmsford Housing Authority meets beginning at 5 p.m. The session takes place inside McFarlin Manor on Wilson Street.
- CHOICE, Inc., gathers for a 5:30 p.m. meeting that takes place also at McFarlin Manor on Wilson Street.
- Inside the Pump Station on Washington Street, the North Chelmsford Water District meeting begins at 6 p.m.
- Chelmsford's CIVIC Committee will meet at 8 a.m. inside the Java Room on Littleton Road.
- Later on Tuesday, the Permanent Building Committee meets at 6:30 p.m. inside Town Hall.
- In the final town meeting of the week, the Arts and Technology Education Fund meets at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 205.