Monday, April 7
- A case worker called in a possible domestic incident on Chelmsford Street at 10:44 a.m. Following the incident, police arrested Albert Joseph Leonardo, 33, of 187 Chelmsford Street, Chelmsford, and charged him with domestic assault and battery.
- Michael Matarazzo, 53, of 162 Belmont Street, Malden, was arrested on two outstanding warrants. One of the warrants was for witness intimidation and the other for operating with a suspended license.
- Chelmsford Police arrested George C. Simon, 54, of 8 Sunset Ave., Chelmsford, on warrants for a suspended license and unsafe operation, speeding on a suspended license, operating with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense.
- On Parkhurst Road, police received a report of a person in a beige motor vehicle stealing batteries. Keith R. Roderick, 28, of 151 Davis Road, Dracut, was arrested and charged with breaking and entering daytime with intent to commit a felony, larceny of property over $250, and possession of burglary tools.
- In the same incident, police also arrested Suzanne Wasserman, 47, of 270 Littleton Road, Chelmsford. Wasserman was charged with breaking and entering daytime with intent to commit a felony, larceny of property over $250, possession of burglary tools, and three counts of illegal possession of a Class B substance.
- Following a traffic stop, police arrested Richard Morales, 43, of 82 Brick Kiln Road, Chelmsford. He was charged with a revoked license for being a habitual traffic offender.