Parker Middle School's Band Heads to Beacon Hill
From Vinal Square to Kate's Corner, here are your Five Things for Jan. 10, 2013 in Chelmsford.
1. News From Yesterday From Sen. Barrett's Office... State Sen. Mike Barrett (D-Lexington) is asking the Patrick Administation for additional information from the Department of Children and Families after recent issues over staffing levels.
2. The Harrington PTO... needs vendors for the upcoming International Heritage Fest.
3. It's Time for the Financial Fitness Fair! It's on Saturday!
4. Also, Don't Forget The Adoptable Cats and Kittens... the Billerica Cat Care Coalition will be at the Winter Farmers' Market on Saturday.
5. Pictured: State Representative James Arciero and Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin recently welcomed students from Parker Middle School to the State House to perform a holiday concert and tour the historic state capitol.
Pictured with the Parker Middle School students are Parker Orchestra Director Lisa Tiano, Parker Chorus Director Jodi Richardson, Massachusetts Secretary of State William Galvin, State Representative James Arciero, Fine Arts Coordinator Christina Whittlesley, Parker Band Director Eric Linsner.