Monday, June 30
- Police responded to Glen Ave. where a man and woman were reportedly yelling at each other. Following the incident, officers arrested Vincent N. Maina, 32, of 15 Keyes Drive, Peabody. Maina was charged with domestic assault and battery.
- Officers served a warrant on Peter J. Bradley Jr., 23, of 606 School Street, Lowell. Bradley Jr. was charged on a warrant for domestic related assault and battery.
- Following a traffic stop, Stephen E. Doulames, 30, of 88 Colburn Road, Tyngsborough, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle on a revoked license.
- On Stedman Street, police were called to a past domestic incident involving a man and a woman. Donna M. Daly, 45, of 8 Stedman Street, Chelmsford, was arrested for domestic assault and battery.
- Chelmsford Police arrested Victor M. Eusebio, 29, of 51 Ames Street, Lawrence. Eusebio was taken into custody on a warrant for operating under the influence.
- Officers were sent to Chelmsford Street where a suspicious man and woman were inside Olympia Sports. Following the incident, police arrested Colleen K. Smith, 55, of 842 Stevens Street, Lowell. Smith was charged with shoplifting by asportation of merchandise.