From Vinal Square to Kate's Corner, here are a few things for in Chelmsford.
Here's a few things that have been and will be going on in town! If you've got things going on, please e-mail us at email@example.com or add it to our Boards!
1. Tonight’s The Night For Strategic Action…. The Vinal Square Strategic Action Plan Committee that is. From 7 to 9 p.m. at 31 Princeton Street, talk to the Committee about your thoughts and hopes for the heart of North Chelmsford (pictured.)
For more information, contact Alison LeFlore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-250-5231.
2. Next Time There’s A Disaster… call 211. You can get information on shelters and other services. You can also dial 211 anytime for information on community services as well. More information is available at mass211.org
3. Congrats to Dan Nolan… the 2013 CHS Grad was named NE-10 Crosscountry Athlete of the Week for his role in helping Stonehill College to second place in the 45th Annual Codfish Bowl, second only to UMass Lowell.
4. Chelmsford Business News… Hittite will be releasing its quarterly earnings reports later this month.
5. More on Hittite… the company, located just off Billerica Road on the corner of Elizabeth Drive and Mill Road, named Steve Sanghi as a member of its board.