Concord Police Charge 22-Year-Old with OUI Near Main Street
The following are excerpts from the Concord police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Mon., June 23
- 1:58 a.m. Timothy Lynn, 22, of 15 Breckenridge Ct., Hamden, Conn., was charged with OUI (liquor), failure to stay in a lane, and speeding after he was pulled over near Main Street.
- 5:50 a.m. Copper was stolen from a construction site at Concord-Carlisle High School.
- 10:45 a.m. A man reported he received a suspicious call from someone claiming to be from the IRS and demanding his social security number.
- 11:17 a.m. A woman on the Minuteman Trail called police and said a "heavy-set" man approached her and "asked her some strange questions that made her uncomfortable."
- 2:59 p.m. A loose German Shepherd was reported on Lexington Road.
- 5:57 p.m. Shaun Greenlaw, 31, of 5 Robinwood Ave., Billerica, was charged with driving with a suspended license and operating a vehicle without an inspection sticker after a traffic stop on Thoreau Street.
- 8:13 p.m. An officer found a woman sitting on the railroad tracks on Sudbury Road and told her to move along.
- 9:22 p.m. A woman on Concord Greene reported her white- and black-colored Australian Shepherd dog was missing.
Tue., June 24
- 5:25 a.m. A driver was cited for driving erratically on Keyes Road.
- 5:43 a.m. A loose dog found on Baker Avenue was returned to its owner.
- 7:04 a.m. A caller said a group of bicyclists ran a red light on Barretts Mill Road.
- 5:02 p.m. An erratic driver was reported on Walden Street.
- 5:13 p.m. A woman said a man was suspiciously watching herself and another woman from a cemetery at Monument Square.
- 6:57 p.m. Beatrice Maignan, 34, of Railroad Street, Maynard, was charged with operating a vehicle after suspension.
- 9:17 p.m. A caller reported a group of youths on Nathan Pratt Drive was causing a disturbance.