Concord Police Charge Man with Driving with Stolen Plates
The following are excerpts from the Concord police log. An arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
Mon., May 19
- 8:08 a.m. A woman called police, saying a vehicle was blocking her Estabrook Road driveway.
- 1:29 p.m. A dog was reportedly running in and out of traffic near Colonial Gardens.
- 1:46 p.m. A caller reported a stolen wallet on Baker Avenue Extension.
- 4:06 p.m. A loose dog was reported on Crescent Road.
- 9:38 p.m. A lost dog was reported in the area of Garfield Road.
Tue., May 20
- 6:42 p.m. Police issued citations for two vehicles illegally parked in handicap spaces in front of Concord Health Care.
- 8:59 a.m. Police charged an Everett man with driving with a revoked registration and operating an uninsured vehicle.
- 10:11 a.m. Police removed a large branch from Lexington Road.
- 11:44 a.m. A woman came in to Concord Internal Medicine and said someone threatened to hurt her brother if she didn't send money. Police officers were dispatched to the scene and determined it was a scam and the brother was not under any threat.
- 6:11 p.m. Police charged Stephen Eagan, of 112 Parlmont Park, North Billerica, with driving a truck with stolen license plates after a traffic stop on Lowell Road.