1. Ag Exhibit Opening: A new exhibit celebrating the town's agricultural history, “The Greatest Source of Wealth: Agriculture in Concord," opens today. The specially-commissioned film, A Local Love, will play during the daytime at the Concord Museum.
2. Gary Hirshberg of Stonyfield Farm: And then tonight, Gary Hirshberg, co-founder and chairman of Stonyfield, will be speaking at Middlesex School on “Inventing a Truly Sustainable Future" in a free program that begins at 7 p.m., also as part of the exhibit's opening events.
3. Monthly Dance Party: The Swing Dance Studio is hostings it's first monthly dance party at the Scout House, at 74 Walden St. For $10, they're offering a lesson in West Coast swing lesson from 7 to 8 p.m., and then social dancing until 11 p.m.
4. Today in Public Meetings: According to
the town website, there are no public meetings posted for today.
5. Clouds, Sun, Wind and Maybe Even Rain: Should start cloudy with a chance of showers, but gradually clear to a sunny day with a high of 54 and wind gusts of up to 28 miles per hour, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with widespread frost and a low of 28.