1. CCHS Building Committee Meets at 5 p.m. Tonight at and its agenda includes a schedule update and the .
2. Also at 5 p.m. at the CCHS Library will be a joint School Committee meeting, and their agenda includes a response to the RFP for bus parking rentals and a vote to to approve School Bus & Vehicle Parking RFP – Bid Award.
3. Book Discussion: Rohr's Breathing Under Water: Sharon Dickinson will lead a book discussion group focusing on Richard Rohr's book Breathing Under Water: Spirituality and the Twelve Steps. at 7 p.m. this evening at .
4. Like Us on Facebook: For even more information and engagement, like Concord Patch on Facebook. Over there, we'll be asking questions, looking for feedback and continuing the conversation with the Concord community. See you soon!
5. A Little Warmer: Should be mostly sunny with a high near 80, according to the National Weather Service, which predicts a mostly clear evening with a low of 55.