1. Grow Your Food: At 7:30 p.m. this Wednesday, Jan. 29, Gardening for Life and the Concord Seed Lending Library will host Grow Your Food, featuring Growing for Good founder Meighan Mathews and Dancing Tomato Farmer Linda Ugelow, who will help locals plan their food garden using helpful slides, handouts and plenty of time for Q&A. Get the details here.
2. Today in Public Meetings: According to the town website, public meetings posted for Jan. 29 include the
Municipal Light Board at 7:30 a.m. and the
Town Governance Study Committee at 8:15 a.m.
3. ICYMI: In case you missed it, earlier this week we posted news of
candidates for public office nominated at the annual Town Caucus. If you haven't yet, definitely
check it out.
4. News In Your InBox: Do you get our daily newsletter and our breaking news alerts? If not,
sign up here. It's free.
5. Cloudy Day, Clear Night: Should be mostly cloudy on Wednesday with a high of 22, according to
the National Weather Service, which predicts a clear evening and a low of 8.