Happy Ending for Owner Who Lost Goldendoodle
The following are excerpts from the Concord police log. An arrest or charge does not indicate a conviction.
Tue., March 11
- 1:24 a.m. Hernan Godoy, of 162 Felton St., Waltham, was charged with driving without a license.
- 8:52 a.m. A lost goldendoodle dog was reported on College Road. The dog was found a short time later.
- 9:29 a.m. Katelyn Mennella, of 35 Ruth Ave., Lowell, was charged with driving while having a suspended license.
- 6:22 p.m. A woman reported someone identifying himself as a police officer called her and offered to sell her a home security system for $54.99 a month. She said the call seemed suspicious.
Mon., March 10
- 8:26 a.m. Police gave a verbal warning to a Concord woman for speeding on Barretts Mill Road.
- 9:49 a.m. Police cited a Brookline woman for speeding on Old Road.
- 9:57 a.m. The railroad gates on Commonwealth Avenue became stuck. Crews fixed the issue a short time later.
- 1:36 p.m. A loose dog was reported on Barretts Mill Road.
- 2:23 p.m. A Lincoln man was cited for speeding on Old Road.
- 6 p.m. Police were called to Emerson Hospital for a report of a man who was creating a disturbance.
- 9:40 p.m. A Concord man was cited for speeding on Commonwealth Avenue.